The Freedom Weekend is designed for those who are currently attending a Freedom small group at Parkway Life or anyone who has participated in a Freedom group in the past.
6:30 PM REGISTRATION
7:00 PM SESSION 1
9:30 PM DISMISS
Will childcare be provided?
Yes childcare will be provided, but we MUST know in advance.
What should I bring?
You can come just as you are, but you are welcome to bring a Bible, a notebook, and a pen.
What is the attire for the conference?
The attire is casual. You may want to bring a sweater or light jacket if you get cold easily.
Do I have to register now, or can I do it at the door?
Many of our weekends reach capacity. To ensure your seat, you will want to pre-register.
Who should I contact if I have a question about my registration?
You can contact Courtney@parkwaylife.com for all registration-related questions.
Will there be any extra fees, or does my registration fee cover everything like meals and snacks?
All meals are included in your registration fee, so you will not need to purchase any food. Meals include breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
Are scholarships available to cover a portion of the registration fee?
If you are in need of financial assistance to attend the weekend, scholarships are available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your group leader.
- January 9th Online Registration Opens (max 80 participants accepted for Spring semester). Cost $15
- Freedom Groups begin the week of February 11th.
- Freedom Groups run for 12 consecutive weeks.
- Groups are active on different nights of the week.
- Registration opens for Freedom Conference March 4th. Cost $35
- Freedom Conference May 3rd. and 4th.